Monday, March 16, 2009

An interview with Sam

I copied this interview from my friend Kat's blog. She interviewd both her boys and it was so funny! I couldn't wait to hear what Sam would have to say.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? hugging & kissing
3. What makes mom sad? I don't want that question; skip it.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child? a little girl
6. How old is your mom? very old
7. How tall is your mom? 29 pounds
8. What is her favorite thing to do? pick me up from school
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? she does a lot of things
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? forgiveness
11. What is your mom really good at? playing hard games
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing games that are too violent
13. What does your mom do for a job? clean the house
14. What is your mom's favorite food? whatever she thinks of
15. What makes you proud of your mom? winning games
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? an imaginary character
17. What do you and your mom do together? make comic books
18. How are you and your mom the same? when we wear dresses
19. How are you and your mom different? all kinds of machines
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she says it
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? kissing on the lips
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to a girl shop

7 comments:

  1. Sam, these are great answers - you're such a smart boy! (Amanda, a few of his answers concern me. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am especially loving the dress answer and the violent video games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan wasn't too happy about the wearing dresses comment, but I also have no idea what he was talking about! Jordan kept telling me to ask questions again or lead Sam to different answers but I told him that it would totally defeat the purpose! This is the uncut and uncensored version. Now I need to go and have a nice chat with my confused son : )

    March 17, 2009 2:40 PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam! I love this interview! I think I'm going to do this same interview with my kids also!

    I think it's great that your mom is going to be famous for forgiveness...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. her explanation great site pop over to this web-site look at here redirected here Discover More Here

    ReplyDelete